Sunday, March 14, 2010

anniversary

It has been one year since the first tipping point happened.

Right around this time in fact, one year ago exactly I was probably talking to James Cromwell. Now I am in the Kennedy Library at Cal Poly studying for finals by reading about "Gender, Race, and Ethnicity in the Labor Market." To quote and Oscar winning Austrian, "HOW FUN!"

I am proud of this last year. I have managed to get my grades up and at the same time have acted in two productions: the one act play Can Can and the short film Defense Mechanisms.

Before a year ago, my mind was all over the place with what I thought I wanted to do. I could not keep my mind set on anything for over a week, let alone a year. I am happy now that it is a year later and my mind is still focused on this goal
.

Since that day, my year has been pretty good.

Let's push this anniversary to two.

No comments: