Friday, July 30, 2010

complete cliché


My life is a cliche.

I know that word is thrown around a lot (HA, I just made a pun about a cliche, get it??) but this cliche I call my life is starting to get a little ridiculous, even by my method acting standards.

The cliche is as follows:

I'm the guy who will not put the accent marks on the e's of cliche.

I'm the guy who is a waiter at a restaurant.

I'm the guy who is an aspiring actor.

I'm the guy who is currently working on a screenplay that is finally being put together after a year's worth of compiling handwritten note cards.

I'm the guy who took this waiter job primarily because in my screenplay I have one scene that takes place at a restaurant and I wanted practical experience for a five page scene.

But perhaps that is preciously the thing that makes this whole situation so uncliche cliche?

Is your mind blown?

If not perhaps this will do it...

INCEPTION!

Was that cliche?

(Is this too many cliches?)

Alright, time to be the college kid I am and stay up for 3 more hours and go to work with no sleep.

Now that's cliche!

No comments: