Friday, July 8, 2011

Restless

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

So fucking restless.

Summer day consisted of double pack of cinnamon role oatmeal for breakfast. Watched Lost in Translation. Wished I was acting. Wanted to watch another film. Watched Inside the Actor's Studio: Al Pacino. Fantasied about the Actor's Studio. Ate can of ranch beans for lunch while reading my finance book. Napped. Called my mother. Called my grandmother. Left her a message wishing her a happy 85th birthday because she wasn't there. Probably was out playing BINGO. Read more finance. Watched movie trailers (that I had already seen). Looked up tickets for Broadway shows (that I've already looked up). Looked up plane tickets for New York (which I had also already looked up). Texted my sister. Caught up on emailing people back (two people). Brought the trashcans in from the street. Started boiling a pot of water for angel hair pasta, half a pack (to have leftovers). Started typing this.

I need a change. Something new.

My water's boiling.

No comments: