Monday, December 7, 2009

better or worse?

Maybe it was seeing the film Brothers the day before finals week started, or maybe I am just sick of this quarter and want it to be over.

I cannot bring myself to study for my last final, which is accounting, which is tomorrow. But just one more, just one more to go, then I am done for the quarter.

Back to Brothers for just a sec. That is the type of film that reinvigorates me to want to be an actor even more. It had some of the best acting of the year throughout the entire cast, and was such a solid film. Note: To anyone who watches the trailer on apple, trailer 1 is way better. It reminded me of the way films in the past were and films of the current should strive to be more like. There are not to many films out there like Brothers, and that is a shame.

I am so glad I saw it, even though it has sidetracked my thoughts during this finals week. But has it really sidetracked my thoughts, or just focused them even more?

That is the question.

No comments: