Friday, December 4, 2009

Rapologue

Listen to the words that I speak when I spit
I know how to rhyme
and I know what's shit
I make it so sublime
it's like your takin' a hit
Please know right now, that's what I want just a bit.

I say, I wanna be an actor
You say, I'm no good
I say, Shut up foo! I told you I could
I go back home, everyone's lookin' at me
I say, what you lookin' at? I just wanna be free
To fly so high, and go Where Eagles Dare,
It's that one movie with Clint Eastwood where he gave the Nazis a scare.

I'm 47-0 in overtime, don't you tell me what to say
When I do it like this, I'm undefeated everyday
I could go back home, and cut some hay
But I say, na that's not for me, I do it my own way

I be breakin' down walls
Cause you ain't got the balls,
you ain't got no clue,
you have no idea what it is that I really do

I'm a crying little child,
I'm a mustang in the wild,
I'm Dr. Seuss reincarnate
I say fuck, not darn it
I'm a master of the arts,
I'm a liar with style

You give me your respect, I might just stay for awhile.

1 comment:

E said...

Revised: New line, swapped lines, changed "lair" to "liar." (damn you dyslexia you beat me again)