Monday, January 25, 2010

reflective

I have just finished rereading the most significant posts I have written on this... whatever you want to call it.

I am in the process of writing a paper for one of my classes right now. The subject of the paper is my worldview. Interesting choice for a business class I know. But if I write this paper the right way, my way, then it could prove to be one of the most important things I do while I attend college.

That is how significant this is.

While I was going through my old posts I realized just how often I changed my mind from post to post or day to day, and the evolution of my writings. I seem to have become a whole helluva lot more disillusioned with certain things. More serious. More focused. Those can be both good or bad, and may explain why the posts have slowed to the metaphorical halt of snail's slimy trail. But I can still see some of my old self in the current posts, including this one. I think over summer I forgot how to write on here but now I am slowly getting it back.

Anyways...

I need to get back to this paper and finish it before tomorrow by midnight (well technically today, but like I have said in the past, I'm not one of THOSE people).

That means I have 24 hours to fit my entire philosophy of life into a single consolidated paper.

Good luck sir.

No comments: