Saturday, January 30, 2010

birthday eve

Wearing the v-neck H & M sweater from my sister for Christmas, a 20 minute ride to Avila, up some steps, some introductions, met someone named John Daniels from Tennessee, well that's ironic I thought, "haven't played rock band since high school," apples to apples domination, made my first shot ever, all net baby, then missed a lot, stopped, last one, found a nice looking piece of porcelain and said hi to it five times, celeb shot, bullseyes, rode back, talked the whole way, "I'm gonna beat you so bad at NBA when we get back," lots of parking lot steps, "don't run," a little 2K10 action, up 14-12, ADD intervened, swam with Poseidon, got a wonderful birthday text, had a heart-to-heart, ordered some pizza, called and changed the address, car ride # 3, 10 bucks for dominoes?!, extreme catchphrase business, "are you trying to get pounded..........(awkward pause).............to-night?" hahahahaha epically classic fail, sleepy, rode back, night, see you soon, 4:45 am, I guess I'm 20 now.

Gotta love the eves.

No comments: