Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to the SLO Life

I start my second quarter of college tomorrow and I think about my Christmas break and what I did, did not do, and should have done more of.

Most importantly, I should have seen the people that actually wanted to see me, instead of spending all of my time trying to hang out with people that didn't want to see me.

I should have spent more time with my family and friends, just enjoying my time away from school.

I should have actually done some writing, which I did barely any of, and should have read more instead of just the one book I did.

Anyways...there is always more time to do these things.

But now I probably need to get some sleep in, because instead of having class at 12 everyday like last quarter, I know have it at 8. We'll see how that decision of mine turns out.

No comments: