Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

I had one resolution for 2008, it was an easy one, but I still was not able to accomplish it. So that resolution will carry over to this year. But that is just for me to know right now, and for someone else to find out.

What will 2009 bring?


Most likely more all-nighters because I already know my procrastination is going to remain in '09. Hopefully no more C's in any class ever again (notice I said hopefully, not definitely). Meeting new people everywhere and going to new places. The unavoidable days stressing out about what I'm doing with my life.

And finally, hopefully LESS time spent in the town that I have come to call Pleasantville. But don't let the name fool you.


In these three weeks I have come to a few conclusions. One: There is more out there than anyone will ever imagine. Two: You will never find what is out there if you do not look for it. Three: I have to start looking.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Four: Come to NY.