Sunday, February 28, 2010

powerful

Films have this affect on me that I do not know if I will ever have the ability to fully articulate.

It is four minutes until two a.m. and I have just finished watching one of Edward Norton's films. It was my first time seeing it in it's entirety. I was thinking it would be something different than what it turned out to be.

This film blew me away.

To have one's work be this powerful is awe-inspiring.

I hope that one day I can make a difference in this world. Even if it is in the slightest way, and even if I never find out I did.

To just make things better for somebody.

To just have them feel like everything is alright, everything is going to be okay.

To just take them somewhere else, away from all their troubles and worry.

To just allow them the ability to open their eyes and sees what is out there.

To just inspire them to... think... for themselves.

I am going to be thinking about this for awhile.

____________

Second day of filming starts tomorrow in the a.m. Got to get to sleep soon.

Goodnight and God bless.

Yours truly,


E

No comments: