Sunday, May 23, 2010

FOUND

Wow.

Just finished watching LOST for the final time.

That was amazing.

In all honesty, it was the best finale to a series I have ever seen. I cannot think of one better.

Purely Perfect.

Well done LOST and Co.

I want to say that I'd miss it but, the way they ended it was so perfect I don't need to see more.

In regards to the ending, I was kinda expecting that, but I was not expecting THAT. (that's two different thats; no spoilers here).

Going into tonight I had high expectations and I usually try for the opposite to not be let down, but LOST delivered. I told myself, that when it ends I want to be thinking about it for the rest of the night, and now I know I will be.

For the rest of tonight...

...which will carry into tomorrow...

and the next day...

and the day after that...

and much further...

No comments: