Monday, May 3, 2010

miles to go...



The library rows of shelves are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have miles to go before I sleep.

Work on the presentation still remains, and it is closing in on 1 in the a.m.

Do people realize that I am doing all of this work for a class that I do not have to take? Cause I sure realize it. But I am not complaining, because this is still my favorite class, of the quarter.

What remains is:

Draw a design concept for the play

Make presentation notes for the Historical Context of the play that I will be talking about tomorrow

Finish presentation notes about the happy life of August Strindberg

Make a handout with a condensed version of Strindberg's main points

Construct a few PowerPoint slides

and...

do laundry

maybe...

sleep?


In other news I found out that I have gotten another role to play from the McDonaugh monologue and the callback.

All I know right now about the part is that he is a drunk-ish lawyer, who is the "good-guy" of the play.

I'm thinking Paul Newman in The Verdict. anyone? anyone?

Okay, now back to work --z--o-o-o--m-->

No comments: