Tuesday, May 25, 2010

late night library procrastination post


My contacts are drying out.

That means sleep will be setting in soon.



I sorry Mr. Kant, but I can't read you anymore. (haha, pun).

I still got it even at 1 in the a.m. (If by "got it" I mean an onset case of narcolepsy or insomnia. I'm not sure yet, but if I'm up much longer one is going to set in, I just know it).


Insomnia wouldn't be so bad if sleep wasn't... ya know... important. You would be able to get a lot of stuff done if you didn't have to sleep. I've always wanted to try what Kramer did once in an episode of Seinfeld; to take mini naps throughout the day and in the process sleep a lot less but from what I remember that didn't work out to wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll


whoa sorry about, I guess it's not the insomnia but the narcolepsy that's setting innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

No comments: