Monday, June 21, 2010

new look of the summer

What the future holds just got a little face-lift.

Still a little more to be done but I think it's good for right now.

Today is the first day of summer and even thought I've been out of school for two weeks now until this week is over it'll still only seem like one.

One?

Yes, because as of right now I'm working the a gun club job score-keeping for the state tournament. 6-8 hot hours in the sun everyday for minimum wage, but hey I gotta get that revenue stream flowing if I ever want to do anything / go anywhere.

So the sis said that I need to write on here more and I totally agree. It is the summer and I have already been slacking on the posts (just like last year), but I'm gonna change that.

I got something special coming in a few hours.

Stay tuned...

No comments: