Wednesday, December 3, 2008

short break = oxymoron

Just took a break from studying psych that I wanted to only last 30 minutes but ended up lasting 2 hours.

Oops...So much to do so little time.

Actually I have all the time in world (not really). But the exam is still 14 hours away, so plenty of time remains.

Can't wait until Christmas break because Christmas break = no homework, no studying, no stress (unlikely), more good food, good people, down time, thinking time, relative reading time, writing time = accomplishment = success = happYness = doing what I really want = LIFE.

The end... for now...

The tipping point is coming... I can feel it closing in

(I didn't put a period for a reason)

2 comments:

Kara said...

You forgot Christmas = ME.

E said...

I KNOW!!! I realized that when I was done.