Wednesday, April 29, 2009

an exciting win, an idea, a dream, and a connection

Watched perhaps the most exciting baseball game I'll ever see in my college career last night! Down by four runs in the ninth and coming back to tie it up and win in the tenth was amazingly awesome! That's all I will say about that, cause I could go on and on, but there's more to say...

I got an idea for yet ANOTHER film to write from something my economics professor said in class today. Want just a little taste? Okay, I give, think Outbreak meets Syriana with a 1984-ish twist. Huh? There's a little bit of producer and agent coming out of me right there. Always trying to find a way to market it. But that's all you get.

Last night I had a dream. It's a little hazy but I was on stage somewhere on the Cal Poly campus, in one of the theaters or auditoriums, I'm not too sure. ANYWAYS... I was performing for Smile and Nod or it was somewhat of a one man show. Either way, it was really cool. It was my first show and my friends were there and I saw them afterward. It was so nice, too bad it was only a dream, and wasn't real... yet.

I wonder if the dream has anything to do with the fact that we were just talking about surrealism and dream-like states in my theatre class and that yesterday I thought up a new scene based on Smile and Nod?

It is all connected.

No comments: