Thursday, April 23, 2009

a lie, a play, a writer who wants more time, and a boring episode of a daytime drama

I lied. I said a more meaningful post would come yesterday but it did not. I'm not even going to make an excuse because that's not what I do.

Anyways...

Yesterday I read my third play of the quarter, The Cherry Orchard. Reading the plays have really given me insight into writing dialogue, seeing how conversations progress and just reading plays. I choose to always read them the night before they are due, that way it is fresh in my mind for class the next day, it is read all in on sitting, AND it is as if I am reading a movie script for a part I'm up for (hey I got to practice sometime).

I wish I could write more. I have so many ideas flowing right now. It's really a simple formula I KNOW it. I just need the time...


On the next episode of As Eric's World Turns... we see the most boring episode yet.

No comments: