Saturday, June 20, 2009

write NOW

Read, Watch, Write. It's that simple.

This blog has been many things. A record of my first year in college. My bitching about stats. My worries, thoughts, and ever changing plans of the future. A method actor's journal for the month I was preparing for my first role. And now it will be a writer's journal.

Throughout the summer this blog will now be devoted to writing. I'll find a different topic for each post, research it, and then write a short story, monologue, song, or scene that has to do with the topic. These topics will be random. Some stories will be good, some stories will be bad. But the hope is that a few will be great.

This should prove to be an interesting summer. Stories are waiting to be told, so let us see what will unfold.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I look forward to each and every one. Good Luck! I'm sure every one will be great.

Peace,

- D x

E said...

Thanks for the support! You can be there at the very beginning of my writing career.