Monday, March 30, 2009

crashing the third quarter

Today I attempted to crash the first classes of my college career... and realized I'm the world's worst crasher of classes. O for 2.

Looking back to spring break, it turned out to be alright. I should have done more, maybe should've gone to New York (but that's what summer's for), should have definitely read more and written more, which turned out to be zero productivity.

This quarter I need to focus more on school work and what I can currently control instead of what I cannot control. Last quarter turned out to be pretty bad. I realized I may want to not major in business anymore and may have spent more time thinking up new ideas for future writing projects than I did studying for my classes.

But then when I think about it, grades are not solely what college is about because I have probably grown up more in the last six months than I had in the previous six years, and that is what it is all about.

No comments: