Saturday, March 21, 2009

two thirds

Finals are done and the second quarter of my first year is over. I'll be back home in a few hours, but as of right now I am still in the dorms and one of the only persons left on my floor.

Last night I was able to watch two movies: Dead Man's Shoes and Ratatouille. Quite different films to say the least, but both were pretty good.

It was a scary few days grades-wise. I'm pretty sure my econ professor made a mistake so he'll be getting a nice review on polyratings from me. My GPA didn't turn out quite the way I wanted it to, but I did pass STATS 2 so that means I'm only one more quarter away from being done with math entirely. Next quarter I'll hopefully be able to get into an English class (since I've only written two actually papers in two quarters of college) and the Intro to Theater class that way I can see what it's all about, but as of right now I only have three more business classes when I didn't want to take any.

This quarter brought so many new things, who knows what the next quarter will bring...

No comments: