Saturday, March 14, 2009

the tipping point is here

And to think it only took 3 miles to walk to.

After listening and talking to James Cromwell, Peter DeAnello, and a panel of independent filmmakers (which included Joe Morton and many others) I realize this is one of the most fulfilling days of my life.

My mind has been packed with so much new information from just those 5 short hours being around these people that I know I will never forget this day because I do not think my life will ever be the same after it.

Yeah finals start next week, but this was WAY more important to my life than any test will EVER be. I learned more from what these people said today than I have ever learned or taught myself and that was truly invigorating. I feel right now whatever I can to increase what I know or can do for my future as a writer or actor is far more important than anything I can learn in the business classroom.

It is no longer I want to be a writer and an actor.

It is now I am going to be a writer and an actor.

It is only a matter of time until the "I am going to be" simply becomes "I am."

No comments: