Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm back

It's been quite an unproductive first few days of spring break, but isn't that what spring break is for?

Anyways moving on...

The reason for the unproductivity, (is that a word? I don't think so, and yep spell check just underlined it with the infamous red line (maybe I just spelled it wrong), but a great writer use to make up words all the time... um Dr. Seuss anyone? So I think I'll keep the word as is, and yes I used parentheses inside of parentheses, you'll just have deal with it.), is because my computer has been broken for about four or five days. So that means no watching Netflix, no keeping up with news (and by news I mean film industry news only), no writing, and no teaching myself any new songs on the piano from youtube videos.

So I guess now that my computer is all fixed and good as new (well it's still a DELL, so how good can it be right?) I have work to do because...

"THERE IS FUN TO BE DONE!"

(and yes that was a Dr. Seuss quote)

(and yes parentheses are awesome)

that is all

No comments: