Tuesday, March 10, 2009

future?

I just read an article about Kenneth Branagh meeting with actor Alexander Skarsgard for the role of Thor

I mentioned his name on this site a long time ago for the role of Capt America (but people were saying "you can't cast a European for the role of Capt AMERICA, to which I respond with well Batman is Welsh and that seems to be working fine) but I digress, that's not what this post is about (even if it's rumored that Sam Worthington might replace Bale for the third film, but they won't do that).

But I digress again...

So then I mentioned on the website Get the Big Picture, Skarsgard's name for Thor a few weeks ago and its spawned many (good) comments on the subject. Now about a month since I've posted his name as a good candidate for the Thor role Branagh has lunch with him.

Coincidence?

I think not. I'd like to think that the Hollywood elite saw my post and thought this 19 year old college student may actually know something about casting.

Maybe I shouldn't yet give up on my former dream of becoming a talent agent for swapping it with the writer's chair...

Maybe?

No comments: