Wednesday, March 4, 2009

a short break used...wisely?

Today during a short break between classes I found myself at the library skimming over the row of books, scratch that two shelves of books devoted to screenwriting. I watched as my hand pulled out a few different books then watched again as that same hand put them back. I finally decided to read a little bit of a book about SELLING your screenplay. It talked about how all writers should have to take a course while in college about marketing your screenplay, because sure writing and finishing a screenplay is hard enough but selling it and being discovered is just as hard if not more. Reading it made me realize that selling the screenplay may have been harder than I thought. But I guess that's a good thing I'm majoring in Marketing and minoring in Psychology.

No comments: