Thursday, November 13, 2008

don't cry over spilt pepper

Does spilling a pepper shaker mean the same thing as spilling a salt shaker?

I sure hope not, because if it does that's a bad thing to do twenty minutes for a STATS test, which I did. As I was getting up to leave the table where I was sitting for lunch I was picking up my stuff to go, and down goes the pepper shaker. I just stood there looking at it, not knowing whether or not to pick some up and throw it over my shoulder. Then I thought about whether it means the same thing as spilling salt. I decided it did not and left without throwing. At least I hope it doesn't mean the same thing because the STATS test that I have been stressing over for two weeks was, like I said, was twenty minutes after that.

Don't get me wrong if it had been the salt that fell over, just as quickly as it went down, it would have been flung over my shoulder and hitting some poly dolly in the face. Seriously I don't mess around with that stuff. Salt, ladders, black cats, mirrors, umbrellas you don't mess around with those things.

So split pepper doesn't mean the same thing as spilt salt, at least I hope not. But I guess we'll see how I did on my test to find out the real answer.

No comments: