Sunday, November 16, 2008

the joy of the all-nighter

The first all-nighter I pulled about two weeks ago really payed off. It was a legitimate all-nighter too. Not one of those fake ones were the person goes to bed at like 3 or 4. I started the paper on Sunday, read four books in one day as sources, then started writing it and did not finish until 8:34 A.M.! No sleep at all. It went from being pitch dark outside to the morning dawn. To the sunrise of the early morning.

I had class that day at 12 and after I had saved my work and moved my stuff from the study lounge back to my room, and fell on my bed and I crashed napped till 10:30. Then I woke up and took a shower to actually wake up, got ready for class then went to go eat something and got to class, On Time!

I have been waiting since the moment I turned it in to find out what my grade would be. In part to see if what I wrote was any good (since it was 9 pages in one night), to see if I actually knew anything about advertising (since that was the topic of the paper), and to see if the myth of the all nighter is actually fact. The answer to all of these turned out to be YES!

95% on a 9 page paper I wrote in one night.

It turns out I do know a little something about advertising.

Look out Don Draper, because ERIC is waiting.

No comments: