Thursday, November 6, 2008

the first of many...

It is now Thursday and class is over, and STATS office hours start in three minutes. I really should go, but after a busy week of pulling my first all-nighter (writing a 9 page advertising paper for COMS till 8:30 AM!) on Sunday/Monday morning, staying up till 2:00 studying for a psych test on Tuesday, and staying up till one on Tuesday studying for a COMS midterm on Wednesday, let’s just say I’m a little burnt out on school right now. I would just like to read/write about anything unrelated to school, and fantasize about what my future career may be or what I’ll be doing within the next five years. Today I bought the FORBES issue of entertainment all-stars, and wonder, “what separates me from doing that?” Well…that is a question to be answered on another day, and at another time, because right now I have to get to STATS office hours!

No comments: