Tuesday, November 11, 2008

seriously wtf?

Looking at classes I have to register for in ten days was not fun. By classes that had already filled up my class list was now cut down by half.

I didn't have to go to class today, and the plan was to read POLS and work on STATS but I still haven't yet. Seriously wtf is wrong with me? And if I don't get a C in STATS this quarter then it is really gonna screw everything up for next quarter. Why is math so hard, but everything else is so easy? So this is going to be a bad week until I have my STATS test on Thurs.

So much to do, so little time. So much to think about, so much to plan. So much I want to do, but no time to do it. So much I wish I was already doing, but a time machine hasn't been invented yet.

Seriously wtf does the future hold?

No comments: