Monday, November 10, 2008

the plan

Here is what I am going to do.

This summer I must finish at least one of the twenty scipt ideas I have in production. One short is already finalized but, impossible to make on my budget. I just need to finish more of the shorts I have been working on.

The others:

Finish the pilot I have fleshed out, and have been working on for a year.

Make substantial progress on multiple full length film scipts during this summer, with the ultimate goal of actually finishing one. The one that is furthest along, I'm about twenty-five pages in, with another ten pages of outline notes. However it is still extremely far from being completed, and right now is looking like it will be at least 150 pages to convey the story I want.

Jeffries, if you are reading this and decide that you would be willing to make something written by someone else, let me know and that will definately give me extra motivation to dedicate myself to putting my best in finishing a short.

Another note: Try and get the LOST Lit team back together this summer to finish what we had started last year but never did (No Country for Lit Men). It would have definately been better than LOST Lit, even though LOST Lit was pretty phenomenal.

That's all for now...I'm sure within the next 24 hours I'll have multiple new ideas for either books or screenplays that I will one day in the future actually finish.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeffries did read.

Jeffries is down.

If you need help working through anything or need to bounce ideas or what have you, I'm happy to help!

E said...

Thanks.

Probably won't be able to write much until the five days I have for Thanksgiving. But Christmas break should definately provide some good writing time.