Saturday, November 8, 2008

what? no way

Today while in SLO is saw 5 people back from my hometown. So crazy and weird how it worked out, but also so awesome. 24 hours ago nowbody was planning on being here then within that time 3 people from h-town, one of my friends who goes to SB, and another who goes to fresno all showed up! It was as if SLO was the center of the universe. It didn't seem real. People I haven't seen in monthes I was now hanging out with and it was as if nothing had changed which was great. It seemed surreal, like a dream of some kind never knowing what may be around the next turn. But what I thought was going to be a boring day filled with school work, turned out to be a great day. So work is put off again for another day, which is probably not a good thing, but there is always time for that...or is there never time for that? It's got to be one of the two. Oh well, all I know now is that it is time for sleep.

No comments: