Wednesday, November 19, 2008

the summary

A summary of my activities after class today:

Walked the ten minutes from my class to my dorm room.

Checked in on my Bus100 powerpoint assignment, and it was done.

Went on Facebook, took a quiz about whether you have a movie in you, because I was curious to see what it said although I already knew the answer. It said I did but I already knew I had about ten.

I added about 3 and a half pages to a screenplay, with notes for about another 10 more pages.

Caught up on movie news.

Read an article about the Captain America film, and wrote a comment suggesting Alexander SkarsgÄrd for the lead role. Just a way of getting his name out there. We'll see if it does anything.

Went and ate dinner: Ham sandwich, chips, and a Sobe.

Came back to my room and took an online quiz for Pols111.

Shaved.

Caught the end of Ocean's 13 on HBO.

Started writing this...

What's coming up...

Hall Council Meeting at 9.

Sons of Anarchy at 10.

Read another chapter for Pols.

Sleep.

Start a new day...

No comments: