Friday, May 15, 2009

acting and ideas

Forgot to post yesterday, probably cause rehearsal got canceled and I went to go see The Phantom Tollbooth play.

Anyways back to the acting. I have now developed a specific style of walk for my character. When I speak his lines it is now in a different tone, almost as if there is something more behind what he is saying. My character, as an ex soldier, has to put on a front of his stoic nature as a soldier. He is trained to show nothing is wrong, when something actually is wrong and that's what I have to show when I am preforming.

Rehearsal was canceled again today and the next one should be Sunday, so more to come.

On a different note I've been watching a lot of the SNL Digital Shorts lately and have some ideas for SLO Digital Shorts. We'll see what happens.

No comments: