Sunday, May 3, 2009

"I'm here for the acting audition"

I have now said that above line, and it felt really really good to say. I will not go into much more because it's really late and I need sleep AND I'm still waiting to see if I got a role and don't want to jinx anything (that's a lot of ands). I'm really superstitious (if you can't remember from the spilt pepper post). Yesterday before my first audition (the monologue) I dropped a penny outside my door and it landed tails up. So... 1) I couldn't pick it up, and 2) I had to move it with my foot out of my doorway so that I wouldn't have to step over it. Yeah, THAT superstitious.

In other news...

Family reunion in Pittsburgh this summer which would be amazing to go to, since I don't really know any of my family from back there.

I also got asked today if I was Dr. Seuss (because I tend to rhyme words a lot). You know who you are that asked me this but I doubt you read this :). I WISH I was Dr. Seuss! If I can one day become half the writer that he was, it will be a pretty nice life. Mr. Theodor Geisel you are awesome! (that's the good doctor's real name in case you didn't know).

Back to acting, the original focus of this post. I find out tomorrow if my progression will take one step closer to my future or if there is still more work to be done and much more to be won.

No comments: