Sunday, May 17, 2009

what a waste

This post is not related to acting.

I found something out today that I kind of already thought I knew but it's not exactly real until it becomes "official." So that officially sucks, and what sucks even more is that I should have stuck with the realization I made on January 13th, cause that would have saved me a lot of time and effort could have been devoted elsewhere.

I guess I just wasted and threw away a whole year. But don't worry, I won't let this happen ever again.

Hey, maybe this will reinvigorate my screenwriting by supplying me with more ideas. AND it has definitely given me some real world experience for my EX GI character, so now I can relate to him a little more (oh look! there's a funny choice for words).

I guess this post did turn out to be related to acting. How About That.

No comments: