Friday, May 1, 2009

the new new new revised re-revised revised plan

I wanted to post this before midnight to tie for the most posts I've done in one month with 21, (no my life is not THAT boring that this would have been the highlight of my day), but In-n-Out prevented that.

Oh well!


Here's a brief summary of the last post in which I introduced a new plan of action:

Tomorrow audition for roles in the directing classes' one act plays, and get a role. Then preform in the play in the theatre classroom at the end of the year.

Get the job I just applied for tonight as Video Editor.

Audition for Smile and Nod either Fall 2009 quarter or Winter '09 and get selected as a new member.

While on with Smile and Nod, preform in a show at the Spanos Theatre (the next step after performing in the theatre classroom).

Minor in Theatre or Psych or both.

Audition for a role in a play that will be performed in the Performing Arts Center (the highest standard for theatre on campus and the natural step after performing in Spanos), and get a role.

Get another role for a PAC play.

Stick with the Business Administration major and concentrate in marketing.

Continue to write as much as I can. Finish the first draft of at least one screenplay by the end of this summer 2009.

Continue to read plays, screenplays, writing books, and acting books to learn and teach myself as much as I can.

Graduate with a Business degree concentrated in marketing with minors in Theatre and Psychology, having performed in multiple plays, performed for Smile and Nod, written a final draft of at least one or multiple screenplays or plays, worked as Video Editor, and this should not be it. There should be more.

Then if I choose to pursue higher eduation in acting after graduation, look more into MFA programs in acting in either California or New York.

Work as an actor in films and continue in theatre in either Los Angeles or New York.

Audtion for roles in films and land some solid performances in recognized films.

Shop my screenplays around and sell one with me in the lead role. Then get it made.

Continue to act, write, and one day direct through a long successful career in film.

That is the ultimate goal.

No comments: